Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week Three, part one

New York vs. Philadelphia:

New York looks almost St. Louisan here. The difference is, these guys don't just look St. Louisan; they can play St. Louisan. The Knights by a sword's tip.


Baltimore vs. Carolina:

Tough luck for Carolina so far. I think it'll be close again this week but the reason upsets are upsets is that people don't expect them. Baltimore by the minimum.


Seattle vs. Miami:


I think Guo will have something positive to blog about this week. We'll see if he can handle more than tragedy. Seattle by a glove lace.


Arizona vs. Los Angeles:


IACALF
O_OOOO

CUTLOC
OO_OOO

REDMAY
_OOOOO

REICES
_OOOOO



All in a good cause. Arizona by a point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FACIAL
OCCULT
DREAMY
CERISE

MATEER YOU'LL SACRIFICE
(Material Sacrifice)

Ron Young said...

Well done. Between you and me, I'm not always sure my audience is going to get it, but it wouldn't do for me to insult their intelligence with an explanation, so thanks for that.