Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week Nine, part two

I have postponed even thinking about these matches until an hour and a half before game time, as part of my new disciplined approach to life. The next step is to find something useful to do while I am avoiding this. Maybe next week.

Philadelphia vs. New Jersey:

Kudrin must be thirsting for revenge on the whole world but especially Benjamin. I say he gets it. Shahade kind of has to win for my upset special to work. But why shouldn't she? Back when pitchers used to go nine innings sometimes, people won with black sometimes. Philly by the length of Geno's low-fat menu.

New York vs. Baltimore:

I heard that Kacheishvili's wife was having a baby last time, so congrats and congrats and I hope you play better this week. New York by the breadth of Bloomberg's humility.

Boston vs. Miami:

I pick Boston to lose, but not to be shut out. The Sharks by the length of a Miami winter.


Seattle vs. Arizona

HALFS
OOOO_

AVETO
OOO_O

LEVHAS
_OOOO_

LOARCH
O_ _OOO



_ _ _ _ _ WAS _ _ _     _ _ _ _ HIS _ _ _ _


Seattle, 3-1.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use   (a non-breaking space)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, its & 

Anonymous said...

& n b s p ;

Ron Young said...

Thanks, wow, it worked like magic. I'm sure I've seen that nbsp thing before but it seemed far beyond anything I would ever understand.