Thursday, November 4, 2010

Division Finals

Boston vs. New England:

Life naturally gets tougher during playoff season but even so I think it fair to advise that I am raising the intellectual level of the jumble this week.



I think Boston is more likely to win on two of the top three tables at the T party than to lose one. That leaves Board Four which it may be Boston loses but, as always, "maybe" implies "maybe not". New England has waltzed through the season so far but tonight they're dancing with the stars. Boston.


Arizona vs. Miami:

We're down to the final four of November Niaiserie, bébé. While Miami has been here before, Arizona is here now. But Adamson had a marathon last week and it is highly gebrselassie that he'll be ready for another. In the long run, the sprinter has the edge. Miami.




                                                The artist in his studio

4 comments:

CRR said...

"highly gebrselassie?" Now THAT'S a quality pun.

Dan F said...

Absolutely brilliant jumble. I had to consult dictionary.com to confirm the puzzle solution was real!

Ms Hortense said...

My old Henry use to tell me a chain is as strong as its weakest link, so you have to consider the Boston Blitz as a giant Ilya Krasik, now that's as ugly as a mud fence I tell you. New England is baking with the upper crust, I see them facing Miami. There is no failure for the good and the wise, so even if Boston wins, they are still a team of hooligans and losers. The squeaky wheel gets the grease and that whining fellow Ilya got Game of the Week just to silence that jibber jabber box, his lips still were an outhouse spraying filth about Esserman, tooting their own horns as usual, it takes all kinds, takes all kinds. S'pose you can't blame folk like Krasik, his cupboard is as bare as old mother Hubbard's cupboard. I don't know if its my meds interacting or not, but I sure hope that boy gets tertiary syphilis.

Anonymous said...

New England Nor'easters are such an incredible team, great job to them with everyone doubting over and over again.