Saturday, October 12, 2013

Do I really have to do this?

I hope to not be so unenthusiastic next week, but today I am sick (a cold) and have yet to watch an NFL game this season. I am actually excited about the baseball season about to start. I will make it quicker than usual: KC, TB, BALTIMORE, CLEVELAND, MINNESOTA, St. Louis, JETS, BUFFALO, Tennessee, DENVER, Arizona, Saints, DALLAS, and INDIANAPOLIS -8.5, +2.5, +3, +2.5, -2, +7.5, -1, +6.5, +13.5, -27 (how much is that in chess terms?), +10.5, -2, -5.5, -1.5. I saw a bit of the "Broadway Bomb" skateboard thing today as my bus was going through Soho. Seemed like a fun event. If NYC Marathoners would simply shout "yeaaaaaah! NYC Marathon!" at the spectators as they race through the boroughs, I might warm up to that, too. I do wonder whether the backpacks most of them today wore really helped their aerodynamism, though. Anyway, maybe I'll say more next time, though it probably depends on how much of this cold lingers.

No comments: