Sunday, September 4, 2011

Week Two, part one

New England vs. New York:

Now that the pressure of the never-losing-and-usually-winning streak is off, New England is free to deal with the pressure of possibly starting this season 0-2. I think there is a lesson here. New York by a hoffmann.


Philadelphia vs. Carolina:

Carolina's giving time odds was an unfortunate accident, but my picking them despite it would be an out-and-out dis. I am more respectful that that. Philadelphia by a rind.

St. Louis vs. Los Angeles:



LA by a robert d. james.

Arizona vs. Seattle:

When Seattle is on the right, their boxing kangaroo logo faces away from the opponents. That's not very intimidating. Arizona by two shakeds of a scorp's tail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ACIDLY
SORTIE
VALISE
BALKED
INNATE

I LIKE CASELLA BARITONE?

Ron Young said...

Not baritone. The last word is a noun derived from a familiar verb, though wiktionary calls this form "rare, perhaps nonstandard".

Anonymous said...

I like Casella beration
(I like a celebration?)

Ron Young said...

Correct and correct.