Saturday, September 17, 2011

Week Four, part one

Philadelphia vs. New England:

I don't mean to get off cheaply on my promise by picking an upset that's not really an upset, but as I don't know Wednesday's lineups just now, I can't promise that won't happen. New England.

Baltimore vs. Boston:

Ironically, though the term "sneakers" for what are also known as "tennis shoes" is thought to have originated in Boston, it is Baltimore whose lineup spells out KEDS reading down. I therefore pick the latter to walk over the former.

Miami vs. San Francisco:

I know it's boring to pick just by adding numbers, but with three Mechanics having Wikipedia pages to just one Shark, it's too convenient to resist. San Francisco.


Seattle vs. Dallas:



Ok, this one is even a bit more strained than usual. But at least it's in color. Dallas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadorra Blitz

Don't know what it means though :)

- USCL Commish

Ron Young said...

It's supposed to be heard "It's adorable, it's" (think of the Gershwin song "Swonderful") with a bit of redundancy added at the end but I tried to cover that by having the other guy speak the same way. I did apologize in advance.