Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Week Eight

Baltimore vs. Boston:

Although I expressed a contrary belief earlier this season, recent data suggest that the family that fianchettos together, be in ghettos together. Boston, 2.5-1.5.


Chicago vs. Queens
:

Though Lenderman told USCL reporter Elizabeth Vicary, “I have a lot of practical experience whereas the others don't maybe as much”, Tate evidenced more practicality and experience in declining to be interviewed just before the big match. Meanwhile, with such other inflammatory remarks as “I don't feel like I'm ready to lose a game”, “I am confident every game”, "I'm ready as I can be”, and “I will be ready :)” the only question is whether Chicago has enough room on their bulletin board to fit it all. Given the stakes, I’m sure they’ll make the room somehow even if they have to tear down the mayor’s picture. Chicago, 2.5-1.5.


San Francisco vs. Tennessee:


I admit I sometimes skip Greg’s ten minutes of possible playoff scenarios at the end of all his videos, but my intuition tells me that with so many teams so far ahead, Tennessee can’t possibly overtake enough of them. Meanwhile, the Nics will be trying to qualify as high as possible. So San Francisco, 3-1.


Seattle vs. Arizona:





IAMSAM
O _ O _ _ O

DISPUT
_ O O _ _ O

DEKIB
_ _ O O _

NOBIS
_ _ O O O

Answer: HE WAS PLAYING “_ _ _” / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ (3, 3, 5; needed to slash because the blog won't let me separate normally)

But will the _ _ _ _ _ be fast enough? Seattle, 2.5-1.5.

5 comments:

Ron Young said...

I deduce that somebody is struggling with this jumble.

Greg Shahade said...

i havent solved it...but very busy!

Anonymous said...

miasma
stupid
biked
bison

kat and mouse

^____^

Greg Shahade said...

You are a big genius.

Anonymous said...

I'm not, but my cousin is!!

>.>